In this episode of SAP Integration & Extension Talk, March’ 2022 we deep dive into conversation with Development Architect from SAP BTP Runtimes & Core Stakeholder Engagement team, where we start with understanding the differences between Kyma and SAP BTP Kyma runtime. Then talking about how businesses can get the benefits if they build and run containerized business applications on Kubernetes. We also discuss what’s new in the SAP BTP Kyma runtime and where we can learn more and get hands-on knowledge.
Arthur Perry, a Development Architect with the SAP BTP Runtimes & Core Stakeholder Engagement team. Focusing on cloud extensibility, he works with SAP customers, partners and internal colleagues to enable and support the BTP Runtimes & Core components and drive adoption of those components.
Follow Arthur on: LinkedIn │ Twitter │ SAP Community | Github | Instagram
Links to the Resources that were discussed in the episode:
- openSAP course on Ride the SAP HANA Wave: Fundamentals and Insights into Cloud Databases
- SAP Community blog on SAP Analytics Cloud release for Q1 2022
- SAP Discovery Center missions with Kyma
- Roadmap item 1 – Deployment to SAP BTP, Kyma runtime
- Roadmap item 2 – Ability to import stories to SAP Analytics Cloud from line-of-business solutions from SAP Fieldglass
- Other Roadmap items
Resources for Kyma and SAP BTP Kyma Runtime discussed in the conversation:
Kyma Project (Open Source)
- Github – Kyma Project
- Slack Workspace – Kyma Project
- Stack Overflow – Kyma Project
SAP BTP, Kyma runtime
- SAP Help – Kyma Runtime
- SAP Discovery Center – Kyma runtime
- SAP Discovery Center Missions – Kyma
- SAP Community – Kyma runtime
Links for more SAP Integration Suite & SAP Extension Suite information:
- SAP Integration Suite
- SAP Extension Suite
- SAP Community
- Subscribe to: SAP Integration Suite & SAP Extension Suite Newsletter
- Follow on: Twitter │ LinkedIn │ YouTube │Facebook
Hosted by Gaurav Dey – T&I Cross Architecture, SAP.
Follow Gaurav on – SAP Community.