In this episode of SAP Integration & Extension Talk, July’ 2022 we engage with experts from SAP BTP Marketing & Solutions Organization and BTP foundation team. They will talk about how SAP Event Mesh enables asynchronous communication to reliably send and receive messages through applications, services, and systems using standard messaging protocols, exchange patterns, and principles. We then go deeper into understanding how businesses can experience greater agility and scalability when they create responsive applications that work independently and participate in event-driven business processes across the business ecosystem.
Craig is based out of Indianapolis, Indiana, in the States. He has been in the SAP ecosystem for about 24 years. Almost all that time he has been integrating different applications with each other or with SAP applications. Craig, joined SAP in 2015 and have been part of the solution management organization since 2020. Follow Craig on Twitter.
Sven Kohlhaas is a Development Manager for SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry runtime and SAP Private Link service at SAP. Follow Sven on SAP Community.
Links to the Resources that were discussed in the episode:
- New Features/ Enhancements on:
- SAP Event Mesh
- SAP Event Mesh – Official Help Documentation
- SAP Event Mesh – Missions on SAP Discovery Center
- SAP Private Link Service – Official Help Documentation
- SAP Private Link
- Roadmap item 1 – SAP Analytics Cloud – Microsoft Office Integration
- Roadmap item 2 – SAP Business Application Studio – Conversion of a single-tenant UI app to a multitenant UI app
- Other Roadmap items
- Reach us at: email@example.com
Links for more SAP Integration Suite & SAP Extension Suite information:
- SAP Integration Suite
- SAP Extension Suite
- SAP Community
- Subscribe to: SAP Integration Suite & SAP Extension Suite Newsletter
- Follow on: Twitter │ LinkedIn │ YouTube │Facebook
Hosted by Gaurav Dey – T&I Cross Architecture, SAP.
Follow Gaurav on – SAP Community.