In this episode of SAP BTP Talk, November’ 2022 we interact with content lead from central Product Management team for SAP Business Technology Platform. We will talk about how SAP TechEd, SAP’s premier technical conference helped IT professionals to develop, implement, optimize, and upgrade SAP solutions. How it enabled developers, IT architects, engineers, system and database administrators, analysts, data modelers, and designers to master their SAP skills, network with experts, and learn about what’s new from the SAP ecosystem.
Cecilia Huergo, is part of the central Product Management team for SAP BTP, mainly focused on content strategy for events like SAP TechEd. Other responsibilities include the SAP BTP Innobytes series and creating awareness for SAP BTP. As part of her role, she also interacts with the extended SAP Community and enjoys hosting internal and external sessions.
Links to the Resources that were discussed in the episode:
- Opening Keynote with Juergen Mueller, Chief Technology Officer, Member of the SAP Executive Board, SAP SE
- Business Applications Keynote with Thomas Saueressig, Member of the Executive Board, SAP Product Engineering, SAP SE
- SAP Build
- SAP Fiori Horizon
- SAP SuccessFactors Work Zone
- Integration Highlights from SAP TechEd 2022 – Succeed with End-to-End Processes
- Session catalog
- Event Overview page
- Expert Session Playlist
- Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about SAP Business Technology Platform:
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Community
- Subscribe to: Monthly SAP Business Technology Platform Newsletter
- Follow on: Twitter │ LinkedIn │ YouTube │Facebook
- Feedback or podcast ideas? Write us an email at email@example.com
Hosted by Gaurav Dey – BTP Foundation, SAP.
Follow Gaurav on – SAP Community.