Welcome to openSAP Invites! I’m your host Elisabeth Riemann and in this episode, we’ll be learning all about the business benefits of SAP Business Technology Platform with Nis Boy Naeve, Vice President Platform Adoption at SAP SE.
He talks us through key use cases and explains how we can experience the software for ourselves by completing our first SAP Discovery Center Missions! Nis Boy shares his love of all things sci-fi, his customer-driven perspectives, and extensive SAP expertise.
It’s a good one! So, sit back, buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
Guest: Nis Boy Naeve
Vice President of SAP Business Technology Platform Business Development
Nis Boy Naeve is a long-term industry expert who has held various positions at SAP SE. He offers a rare combination of strong technical understanding, business acumen and design thinking. Nis Boy is currently working on offering the best end to end experience for SAP’s Business Technology Platform. He and his team help customers and partners explore the business value of the platform and to quickly to realize their projects.
In his 25-year career at SAP, Nis Boy has held various positions from development, project & program management to chief product ownership and product management. He played an essential part in driving the UX and technology direction. He is also a patent-holder and published author on user experience and interface design. Nis Boy was and is always focused on making customers and partners successful.
References & Recommendations
- SAP Discovery Center: https://discovery-center.cloud.sap/
- Mission Catalog: https://discovery-center.cloud.sap/missions
- Service Catalog: https://discovery-center.cloud.sap/viewServices
- YouTube Videos
- From Inspiration to Implementation with SAP Discovery Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j–wHs2N6CE
- Business Use Case Implementation with SAP Discovery Center Missions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tSxHWWhCU
- Articles and Blogs
- Discovery Center – Service Catalog: Service Roadmap Information: https://blogs.sap.com/2021/03/11/discovery-center-service-catalog-service-roadmap-information/
- SAP Discovery Center Gets a Fresh Look: https://blogs.sap.com/2020/11/16/sap-discovery-center-gets-a-fresh-look/
- Nis Boy Naeve LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nis-boy-naeve-3400754/
- SAP Application Development and Integration Twitter: https://twitter.com/sapcp
Hosted by Elisabeth Riemann – Senior Knowledge Consultant & Product Manager, openSAP