Welcome to openSAP Invites! I’m your host Elisabeth Riemann and in this episode, we’re learning all about AI chatbots with Karsten Schmidt, Managing Director of SAP Conversational AI. Karsten helps us understand the key benefits of building and using enterprise-ready chatbots for SAP and third-party solutions and we discover how chatbots are streamlining business processes and transforming the user experience. We talk about the past and the future of AI, while focusing on what you need to know today to get started with bot building.
I’m sure you’ll be inspired by Karsten’s enthusiasm and expertise and that it won’t be long until you’ve successfully built and integrated your own chatbots!
Guest: Karsten Schmidt
Managing Director of SAP Conversational AI
Karsten invests into cutting-edge technologies to drive new business ideas and loves to drive research projects and create innovative software solutions.
He balances his time between applied research and Cloud-scale product development. Previously he’s helped incubate Fiori, Sports, Health, Conversational AI, Data Intelligence, and Intelligent Robotic Process Automation at SAP. And the next ventures are in the making…
Karsten enjoys working with startups, SAP ecosystem, customers, and partners to learn and share.
- openSAPMOOC: How to Build Chatbots with SAP Conversational AI
- SAP Help Portal: Learning Journey
- SAP Tutorial Navigator
- SAP Discovery Center Mission: https://discovery-center.cloud.sap/#/missiondetail/3327/3369/
References & Recommendations
- SAP Conversational AI platform: https://cai.tools.sap/login
- SAP Community: https://community.sap.com/topics/conversational-ai
- SAP Help Portal: SAP Conversational AI
- YouTube: SAP Conversational AI
- First chatbot “Eliza” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
Hosted by Elisabeth Riemann – Senior Knowledge Consultant & Product Manager, openSAP