Welcome to openSAP Invites. I’m your host, Elena Lucarelli, and in this episode, I’ll be talking to two guest experts from the SAP Global Developer and Community Relations team, Mamikee Kanneh and Rich Heilman. We’ll talk about the basics of ABAP, why it’s worth learning, and where to start your learning journey.
Guest: Mamikee Kanneh – Developer Advocate, SAP Global Developer and Community Relations
Mamikee joined SAP in 2019, working as multimedia content creator. In 2021 she joined the SAP Global Developer and Community Relations team. Her focus is on the developer learning experience for emerging developers, starting with those first learning ABAP.
Guest: Rich Heilman – Developer Advocate, SAP Global Developer and Community Relations
Rich joined SAP in 2007. In his long career he has had many roles within the company. He has co-authored books and, during his time as director with the SAP HANA Product Management team, he presented numerous courses on openSAP.
References & Recommendations
- SAP Community: https://community.sap.com/topics/abap
- Tutorials: https://developers.sap.com/tutorial-navigator.html
- SAP Developers YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/sapdevs
- ABAP Learning Journey: https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/get-started-with-abap-programming-on-sap-btp
- Register for devtoberfest 2022: https://developers.sap.com/devtoberfest.html
- Mamikee Kanneh
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mamikee_Kanneh
- Rich Heilman
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RichHeilman
Hosted by Elena Lucarelli – openSAP Project Manager, SAP Learning