Resiliency, sustainability, and visibility – three words that sum up the current focus of supply chain, we’d say, and Accenture’s Matias Pollmann-Larsen agrees. This week, he joins us to discuss the incredible findings of their recent United Nations Global Company CEO Study, from how CEOs are reimagining their supply chains to re-evaluating their global supply chain structures. Who knows, you may discover a thing or two.
Come join us as we discuss the Future of Supply Chain.
Guest: Matias Pollmann-Larsen, Accenture
Matias Pollmann-Larsen is the Managing Director – Supply Chain & Operations, Sustainable Value Chain Lead at Accenture. Matias has deep experience in transformation and large-scale change, having led several programs in international companies across consumer products, industrial and energy sectors. As an expert on Sustainable Value Chains, on strategic aspects ranging net zero footprints, circularity and transparency / ESG risk management, he focuses on how firms can transform, with value and purpose.
Matias authored a number of regional and global reports on sustainability, diversity, societal impact and the role of companies, and often shares strategic insights at conferences / leadership / board meetings. He speaks fluent Italian, Spanish and English, skilled in Portuguese and Danish. He serves in the board of the INDEXproject, a nonprofit organisation that promotes designs aimed at the improvement of life worldwide, and in the board of InnoAid.org, an NGO with an international outreach.
Host: Richard Howells, SAP
Richard Howells has been working in the Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing space for over 30 years. He is responsible for driving the thought leadership and awareness of SAP’s ERP, Finance, and Supply Chain solutions and is an active writer, podcaster, and thought leader on the topics of supply chain, Industry 4.0, digitization, and sustainability.
Host: Nicole Smythe, SAP
Nicole Smythe has been with SAP for almost 4 years now but has been working in the supply chain space for over 6 years through various field experiences. With a Master’s degree specializing in Global Supply Chain Management, Nicole hopes to bring a fresh, new perspective to the space with her active marketing contributions, blogs, and now podcasts, focusing on topics like sustainability, market trends, and emerging technology.
Learn more about sustainability, resilience, and growth in your value chain & how SAP can help you future-proof your business.
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- Reimagining the Agenda: Unlocking the Global Pathways to Resilience, Growth, and Sustainability for 2030 – Special Feature: Supply Chain
- The 12th United Nations Global Compact – Accenture CEO Study – Full Feature
- Guide to End-to-end Supply Chain Sustainability
- How supply chain sustainability helps unlock resilience and growth
- Research Report: Can you see your Scope 3?
- Accenture + SAP
- SAP and Accenture Collaborate on Immersive Services and Simulations to Improve Supply Chain Resilience and Sustainability
Follow Us on Social Media
- Matias Pollmann-Larsen: LinkedIn
- Richard Howells: LinkedIn & X
- Nicole Smythe: LinkedIn & X
- SAP Digital Supply Chain: LinkedIn & X
Please give us a like, share, and subscribe to stay up-to-date on future episodes!