Guest Speakers: Elaine Bergin, Director of Colleague Experience Delivery, BT and
Leila Romane, Head of HXM for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP
We have often remarked that without the required capability, it is impossible to change/transform, but just because you have the capability, it doesn’t mean you will. In essence, choosing a solution or technology is often the easy bit, but actually getting an organisation to commit to changing and then executing on the change is by far the most difficult task.
This episode will explore the complexities of enabling a business transformation and the role that technology can play as a catalyst and enabler for the transformation. We will discuss the importance of building the central argument/strategy to secure stakeholder support /commitment, working alongside key stakeholders in finance and procurement, but also the process of finding the right solution and partner to enable the transformation.
– Change and Transformation – what do they really mean?
– The challenge of gaining executive and line of business support to change?
– The complexities of securing investment amid competing priorities
– Using technology as a catalyst to accelerate and effect a change in the organisation
– The criticality of change management to embed and anchor the change
– Top Tips / Guidance for Listeners