Guest Speaker: Mark Cunningham, CEO, Anchorstone Consulting
We have never gathered as much data as we do today. This is also true for HR within an organisation. Gone are the days of personnel files held in dusty file cabinets. The challenge is what to do with it. Keep it, discard it, mine it, trust it, share it, etc. With the advent of GDPR we also need to be very precise on who is given access to it.
This podcast will explore some of the thinking around how organisations are managing their HR data and how the data itself is becoming increasing more valuable to the wider business.
• How important is the single source of truth in today’s business world?
• How can data integrity be assured and data secured?
• Best-of-breed islands or ERP and what is the impact on data in these models
• What does having good, integrated data result in businesses being able to
achieve – reporting, insights, growth, etc
• Top tips and guidance for listeners