Guest: Jason Averbook, CEO of Leapgen
For the last 18 months, we have talked about nothing but the impact of Covid and the pandemic and what it means to the world of work. We have debated at length where we will work, how we will work, the role of HR in facilitating these changes and what the implications are for organisations that don’t reimagine and evolve.
In this episode we cut to the chase on what the “The Future of Work” truly will look like, needs to look like and what the implications are for HR, organisations and individuals. We tap into the thoughts of Jason and his forthright views on what needs to change and needs to change NOW!
– What is changing in the world of work and what does it really entail?
– Are we making progress in creating a sustainable future?
– What in particular should we be focusing on?
– What challenges still need to be overcome and what’s stopping organisations?
– What are the implications for HR – what does this particular organisation look like in the next 10 years?
– Top tips and pieces of wisdom.