Moving organizations to the cloud is becoming crucial for businesses to be able scale, better manage customer expectations, reduce costs, and innovate faster. This transformation requires more than a few technical changes to make the transition and deployment successful. What other aspects of the cloud should customers be aware of and how can cloud providers help customers during this transition? Jay Thoden van Velzen discusses what challenges businesses are likely to face when transforming into the cloud and what they need to be successful.
Guest: Jay Thoden van Velzen, Strategic Advisor to the CSO at SAP
Host: Elena Kvochko, Chief Trust Officer at SAP
- Cloud transformation affects the entire organization
- Trust is more important than ever in the cloud
- Cloud transformation requires continuous improvement
- When moving to the cloud, keep security a priority
- A diverse cloud workforce is the best cloud workforce
Please like, share and subscribe!
- Follow Jay Thoden van Velzen on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jay-thoden-van-velzen/
Episode produced by Marifer Valenzuela, Customer Experience Producer at SAP