SAP Fiori elements is a low–code platform on top of SAPUI5 that helps you to quickly build enterprise-grade web apps. Hear the stories and insights from Stefan Engelhardt and Klaus Keller, both chief architects for SAP Fiori elements, how it all began. Let them explain you about the use cases and strengths of SAP Fiori elements and learn about UI annotations, the difference between back-end and local annotations, when to choose which and much more.
- openSAP course: Developing and Extending SAP Fiori Elements Apps
- YouTube: Getting Started with SAP Fiori Elements
- YouTube: Using SAP Fiori Elements
Related UI5 NewsCast Episodes
- UI5 NewsCast 017 SAP Fiori Elements – with Katja Zoch and Sebastian Steinhauer
- UI5 NewsCast 009 SAP Fiori Overview – with Kai Richter
- SAP Community: SAP Fiori Elements Topic Page